Gross Trauma and Subtle Trauma
There are 2 Main Traumas
1. GROSS TRAUMA
2. SUBTLE TRAUMA
- Conception trauma – Most people are here to fill in a void for a parent or two.
- Womb Trauma, such as listening to a father not wanting another child whilst in the womb and deciding you are ‘Not Wanted’.
- Birth Trauma – a list of trauma cases so long that even if we devoted this whole website we would not have enough space to list and describe the variations of Birth Trauma.
- Circumcision Trauma – The boy child does not look into his mothers eyes after circumcision due to the feelings of betrayal. 90% of Rape, Violence towards women, sado-masochistic sexual violence is perpetrated by circumcised men still getting out their rage at mum back.
- Infancy Trauma – helpless, hopeless, needed emotional love needs for 2/3 years.
- Specific Parent Trauma –Such as controlling/ invalidating father, smother mother, sibling issues etc.
- Unmet Emotional Love Needs –For example your parents not speaking your love language.
- Words of Affirmation – people who need to hear ”I love you”, “I am so happy we are together”, “you complete my life” etc.
- Gifts – Receiving gifts is the main way others feel loved, hence they naturally give gifts to express their love for others.
- Acts of Service – Some people need things done for them, car, room, office cleaned, driven around etc. to feel love.
- Physical Contact – Hugs, touch, kissing, sex, love making.
- Quality Time – when a parent stops, is out of their head and fully present to the child, without distractions, love enters the child through the eyes. Consciousness is love as Yogis tell us.
- School Trauma – Confusion, inappropriate teacher behaviour, teasing, confusing etc.
- Religious Trauma – Massive, too long to describe.
And this is only half of the traumas we have been able to discover due to Cathartic Breathwork and it’s un-equalled ability to open up the unconscious mind by temporarily displacing the defense barrier between conscious and unconscious mind.
"Before I began the 7 day intensive retreat I could not get to sleep because of a foreboding feeling of dread and fear or I would wake up with my stomach tied in knots. Now after the retreat I cannot get to sleep because I am so excited about life, feeling vital and optimistic yet I wake up feeling well rested."
"My old self and negative patterns have been left behind permanently. I now have the tools to work through feelings of fear and worry which had previously dominated my life causing a lot of physical and emotional pain. My true self wouldn't have surfaced without the assistance of the retreat."
"I really didn't know how my emotions that I normally push down in my day to day life have ultimately been running my life. Committing to this process is the most empowering thing I've ever done!"
If you are ready to make a real change in how you feel, deal with your depression once and for all, finally make yourself emotionally available to your family, friends and start living fully again, call us NOW on 1300 500 881 (From overseas +61 2 4977 3303). Our 7 Day Programs have a limit number of participants and only run the program 4 times per year with people flying as far as Europe to attend them.
So if truly sick of being depressed and you are ready to make the change call now on 1300 500 881 (From overseas +61 2 4977 3303).