- Words of Affirmation – people who need to hear ”I love you, I am so happy we are together, “you complete my life” etc.
- Gifts – Receiving gifts is the main way others feel loved, hence they naturally give gifts to express their love for others.
- Acts of Service – Some people need things done for them, car, room, office cleaned, driven around etc. to feel love.
- Physical Contact – Hugs, touch, kissing, sex, love making
- Quality Time – when a parent stops, is out of their head and fully present to the child, without distractions, love enters the child through the eyes. Consciousness is love as Yogis tell us.
Now this is the cosmic joke, I have yet to meet a client whose parent had the same love language that they do. The end result is, on some level we ALL as children decided, as a result that we are not loved by one or both of our parents. Even though our parents did love us, this ”I am not loved” ‘mis-interpretation’ had very real feelings that come with the mis-interpretation. 50 – 75% of cases of depression simply stem from this. The pain that comes with mis-interpreting those who gave us life and took care of us, those upon we looked as Gods, did not on some level ‘love us’.
If you are ready to make a real change in how you feel, deal with your depression once and for all, finally make yourself emotionally available to your family, friends and start living fully again, call us NOW on 1300 500 881. Our 7 Day Programs have a limit of 16 participants and we only run the program 4 times per year with people flying as far as Europe to attend them.
So if truly sick of being depressed and you are ready to make the change call now on 1300 500 881.